Want to join a fast growing global consultancy that provides a high level of autonomy in a rewarding entrepreneurial environment?
Management consulting interview preparation – the new and improved guide.
Here's a checklist that you should run through before any consulting interview. 80% of the advice applies across industries and job functions as well.
Helping Individuals, Organisations & Teams to Change, Grow and Succeed
Consultants in lean implementation & training.
Online case studies.
- business consultant salary
- management consultant
- business consultant job description
- trainee business consultant
- small business consultant
- business consultant jobs
- business development consultant
Long before the interview…
1) Start case prep NOW. Not tomorrow, not in a week, start it NOW. Remember, the case can be more than 50% of the final “score” that will determine your candidacy. Here’s a general outline of how to prepare:
- Get your hands on as many different cases as you can – both books like Case In Point as well as online materials and resources (you’d be amazed at how valuable the websites of university consulting clubs can be)
Management Consultant Jobs at ConsultancyRoleFinder.co.uk